Customer testimonials are crucial in social media marketing, as they convey trust by showing their real experiences. These experiences serve to demonstrate that users buy and get good results. In addition, sharing these stories boosts the creation of a community of loyal consumers that help strengthen your brand. Sharing customer testimonials on Instagram can be as simple as posting a customer review on your Instagram feed. However, the platform offers many more options to get creative.
Here are the keys to getting your customers to share their experiences with your brand on Instagram:
- Check your mentions in stories. If your customers mention you in their Instagram stories, instead of just responding privately, share those stories in your own posts. This way, your followers will see reviews and content about consumers’ own experiences in a more practical and real way. Also, save the best customer stories in highlights on your profile with attractive titles, such as “Our community” or “You”, to attract new potential customers.
- Include your customer posts in your content plan. It’s important to share Instagram stories quickly, as they have a limited amount of time. However, that doesn’t mean you should ignore static content created by your most satisfied customers. To streamline the sharing process, open your Instagram account notifications and use the Tags and Mentions filter. Identify any mentions to follow up, and “like” and comment.
- Encourage your customers to share their opinions. Ask your followers what they like about your products or services. Encourage them to share their thoughts via DM or by tagging your account in their posts. Don’t forget to highlight the most positive comments in your posts or reels.If you have very loyal customers or who have been very successful using your products or services, it is important that you reward them in some way and make them feel important. To do this, you can turn their featured stories or success stories into special prizes and offer them, for example, a discount to customers who upload stories featuring your products or services). Thus, you will publicly acknowledge how well they have done thanks to your brand and you will show the success of your current customers and, in addition, you will make them feel special and valued.
- Partner your brand with relevant influencers to get customer testimonials. Ask them to include questions in their content, and then contact those who respond positively to get permission to share their testimonials on your Instagram feed.
- Contact your best customers by requesting an interview. Ask them questions about their experience with your company or product and use their answers to create content for your social networks.
- Create a review post and pin it You can upload a post to the account where your customers can leave reviews in comments on that post. Later, you can set it so that whenever a new follower or potential customer enters the account, the first thing they do is see reviews of your brand. Also, when there are new comments, you can take a screenshot and upload it to stories so that your followers can also see it.
- Share your customers’ reviews from other social networks If your customers post reviews on other social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google; you can take a screenshot and share it on Instagram through stories.
In conclusion, the real stories and experiences of your customers help build valuable trust in your brand and offer social proof about your products or services. By sharing testimonials and working hand-in-hand with your customers to tell their stories, you can create a stronger brand and a more loyal customer base. And you, have you already managed to get your customers to share their experiences on Instagram?